Steps for New Patients:
- Call us during our regular office hours and provide us with your insurance information.
– By providing us with your insurance information we can look up your benefits and eligibility. Please provide us with your name, date of birth and have your insurance member ID number with you.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early prior to your appointment time because you will have some forms to fill out on your first visit. Please bring your photo ID and insurance ID with you.
- On your first visit:
– While filling out the forms, you can ask any of our staff for assistance.
- Your first visit will consist of:
– Initial Examination and Consultation: Which will be with your Doctor (15-20 minutes).
– During the examination and consultation you are free to ask any questions regarding your treatment plan.
– After your initial examination you will proceed with your treatments that your providing Doctor will determine, which may consist of Chiropractic treatments, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, and X-Ray (Your treatment will be different depending on your pain)
- Time Approximate for treatments (Might be shorter or longer)
– Chiropractic Adjustments, Hands-on Treatment, and Physical Therapy (~ 1 Hour)
– Chiropractic Adjustments, Hands-on Treatment, and Physical with Acupuncture ( ~ 1.5-2 Hours)
– Acupuncture Only (30 Minutes – 1 Hour)